ID PHOTO SUBMISSION
We are creating ID cards for all of our contracted medical staff which must be worn whenever working on shift, and will be required to gain access to certain job sites.
Additionally, we will use the head shot photos on our website, under the Our Team section.
Please submit your own, clear and sharp photo using this form.
Make sure to adhere to the following guidelines, or your photo may be rejected. If your photo is rejected you will need to submit a new one or attend a photo session. Photo sessions will be announced as needed.
- Females: Keep hair away from face, tied back preferably.
- Males: Keep facial hair neat please!
- No hats, hoodies, or headgear of any kind.
- EMTs & Medics must be wearing their RED polo shirt.
- Doctors & Nurses should be wearing black scrubs.
- Position yourself against a light-colored wall free of any objects or decorations.
- Do NOT use a flash, it will over-expose the photo. Regardless of whether your light source is natural or artificial, make sure it is in front of you, but take care that it doesn't create a shadow across your face or chest.
- Please wipe the lens clean before taking the shot, in order to get the best quality photo, free of smudges and haziness.
- Finally, if using a cell-phone camera, have someone else take the photo. No SELFIES!